Saturday, February 27, 2010

Chocolate for the Holidays!

Isn't it just great that we celebrate so many holidays here in the U.S.! And what better way to celebrate than to enjoy one of the best foods on earth, CHOCOLATE!


I got my White Fudge Covered Oreos at Christmastime. Now I'm excited for my Easter seasonal favorite, Cadbury Mini Eggs. Oh, they are just little eggs of goodness. Why do I like these so much? Well, obviously because they are delicious. Easy enough. I went to do my grocery shopping a few days ago and they were nowhere to be found! Luckily, I went to another grocery story yesterday since we were having dinner with some friends, and was more fortunate. Yum! I only ate half the bag with a little help (not much though. I have to take most of the credit). I finally had to hide it so hopefully it will still last for a weekish.


No comments:

Post a Comment