Wednesday, February 3, 2010

LU's Petit Ecolier (Little Schoolboy) Biscuits

So, when I was in WalMart the other day, I found these european biscuits, translation, chocolate covered cookies of deliciousness (made in France). They brought back some good memories of my friend, Dorothee Cannon, who always had a good supply at church and often helped soothe my cravings.

I just love them! They even have a cute little french schoolboy impression (hence, the name petit ecolier) on the top in the chocolate coating. Who can resist that! They come in milk chocolate and dark chocolate.

These are just a good all-around snack cookie. It's like when you're craving something but you don't know quite what..... these will often do the trick, or at least hold you over in the meanwhile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment